The RC4Magic-900SX DMXmrx is a compact wireless DMX receiver that can easily fit into tight spaces and is ideal when using battery power. The 900SX DMXmrx has something extra as well– the speed and security of the congestion-free 900MHz bandwidth. The 900SX DMXmrx is the fastest, most secure and most stable miniature wireless DMX data receiver on the market today. Users outside of the USA, Canada, Brazil, Australia, and New Zealand, as well as international tours, will find the RC4Magic Series 3 DMXmrx Miniature Data Receiver ideal for their wireless dimming needs.
Want to secure a wireless DMX receiver into a costume? Or into a prop on stage? Just Velcro the compact 900SX DMXmrx Miniature Data Receiver to the fixture, connect the XLR cable and power, and you’re ready to go. Wireless DMX is that easy using the RC4Magic-900SX DMXmrx.
RC4 is the only wireless firm that provides users with three secure, individual System IDs. These IDs ensure interference-free operation of the 900SX-DMXmrx in all the areas that the 900MHZ band is used.
RC4Magic-900SX DMXmrx Specifications
- Dimensions: 2.4” x 1.4” x .79” (61mm x 36mm x 20mm)
- DMX Input/Output: RC4 3.5mm mini, USITT DMX512/1990 data, non-standard port.
- Included: RC4DMX5F mini plug to female 5-pin XLR adapter cable
- Power Input: 6VDC – 35VDC, 0.4W idle draw, screw terminals.
- Series 3 Versatility: RC4MagicPC Dongle Mode when connected to PC via USB CodeLoader cable
- Sensors: Input voltage, internal temperature.
- RF Antenna: hidden internal, omnidirectional
All prices and specifications are subject to change without notice.