Fast, Secure Wireless DMX Transmission and Distribution
The RC4Magic-900SX DMXio-HG transceiver provides best-in-class 900MHz wireless dimming for customers in the USA, Canada, Brazil, Australia, and New Zealand.and includes the RC4Magic Lifetime Warranty.
The 900SX DMXio-HG transceiver is a smart device that automatically detects other wireless transmitters, and will automatically switch to receive mode. Manually switching modes is as simple as a push of a button. The 900SX DMXio transceiver—working with another 900 SX DMXio or with another RC4 900SX wireless DMX device- is the ideal hub for all wireless 900MHz dimming in theater, arenas, films, television and even in architectural applications.
900MHz avoids the congested 2.4GHz band and provides a fast, reliable, secure signal up to 600 feet (180m) or more inside theatres and other performance spaces, and to 1000 feet (300m) or more outdoors. Three DMX universes—and occasionally more- can operate safely and reliably in the 900MHz band, thanks in part to RC4 System IDs. This means interference-free operation anywhere, anytime.
RC4Magic-900 operates in the 902-928 MHz RF band, licensed ONLY for use in Canada, USA, Australia, Brazil, and New Zealand. In other jurisdictions, including Europe, Asia, Africa and international tours, our 2.4GHz RC4Magic Series 3 system is ideal.
RC4Magic-900SX DMXio Specifications
- Wireless DMX Protocol: RC4 Wireless RC4Magic-900
- Dimensions: 3.4” x 2.3” x 1.55” nominal (approx. 86mm x 59mm x 40mm)
- Mounting flanges extend an additional 0.5″ (13mm), for a bottom footprint of 4.4″ x 2.3″ (112mm x 59mm)
- 5-pin male and female XLRs for DMX in and out, hard-wired together
- Power Input: 6VDC – 35VDC, 100mA. AC POWER ADAPTOR INCLUDED. International purchasers will receive a multi prong adapter with connections for Europe, UK, Australia, and North America. North American customers will receive a standard adaptor for use in USA and Canada.
- Standard 2.1mm power receptacle, center positive
- Internal jumper option to take power from XLR pins 4 and 5
- 3 user-selectable RC4 Private System IDs, plus the RC4 Public ID (each ID supports one independent DMX universe)
- User selectable internal DMX termination (enable/disable with the press of one button)
- Included with purchase: one (1) AC Adaptor
- Only 1 DMXio transmitter should be operated on each system ID.
- DMX Input: meets USITT DMX512/1990(4us) with 1-second data hold after dropout
- DMX Output: straight-thru hardware connection from DMX input to output
- Optional DMX channel limiting: set lowest and highest channel using RC4 OneTouch (default is full 512-channel universe)
- Any number of DMXio receivers may be used in a system.
- DMX Output: meets USITT DMX512/1990
- The DMX specification allows up to 32 devices on a DMX output. The DMXio data output exceeds this requirement and is capable of driving additional devices.
- Internally protected against static discharge and excessive line loading.
RC4Magic DMX Protocol Compliance
- DMX inputs and outputs comply with USITT DMX512/1990(4us).
- Packets with non-zero start codes are not transmitted; RC4Magic cannot transfer proprietary data or RDM packets.
- DMXio receiver output replicates DMXio transmitter input, providing the same number of DMX channels and the same number of packets per second (pps).
- Minimum number of DMX channels per packet: 1
- Maximum number of DMX channels per packet: 512
- Maximum packet-per-second rate: 44pps with 512 channels, 10000pps with 1 channel
All prices and specifications are subject to change without notice.