The RC4Magic-900SX DMX4dim is a DMX 512 four channel 900MHz dimmer made exclusively for markets in the USA, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, and Brazil. Dimming up to four channels with the battery powered 900SX DMX4dim is fast, easy and secure, thanks to the 900MHz band. The 900SX DMX4dim is also eligible for the RC4Magic Lifetime Warranty, the only one of its kind in the industry.
Dim lamps and LEDs? Run motors in small props? Illuminate a costume? Dim a dollar store flicker candle? All of these things and more are possible with the 900SX DMX4dim. In the 900MHz band, these tasks are accomplished with less wireless interference, in a safer, more secure bandwidth.
Only slightly larger than the RC4Magic-900SX DMX2dim, the 900SX DMX4dim provides a total of four dimmers. Like all RC4Magic-900SX devices, it includes a built-in radio receiver and uses RC4 OneTouch™ for easy assignment of any DMX channel and dimmer curve to any dimmer with a single press of a single button. Device configuration can also be done with Remote Device Management (RDM) and RC4MagicPC configuration software.
The 900SX Series of products now includes 19-bit dimming, which is eight times finer than 16-bit with a whopping 524,000 steps of resolution. For users, this means exceptionally smooth LED dimming, especially at the bottom end of the curve, which can be problematic. The entire 900 Series also features dimmer curve crossfading to each individual dimmer; this enables users to tweak the dimming curve 256 steps for each separate dimmer output.
The 900SX DMX4dim has the same features that have made the RC4Magic S3 2.4SX DMX4dim one of our best-selling products and function in exactly the same way; the only difference is the bandwidth. Features include:
The 900SX DMX2dim is manufactured in the USA for use in the US, Canada, New Zealand and Brazil. The 2.4GHz RC4Magic Series 3 products are ideal for consumers in all other areas, including Europe, Asia, Africa and all international tours
RC4Magic-900SX DMX4dim Specifications
- Dimensions: 3.1”x 1.6”x .79” (80mm x 40mm x 20mm)
- Power Input: 6VDC – 35VDC, 0.4W idle draw, ~87% regulation efficiency, screw terminal connections
- Dimmer Outputs: 4 low-voltage DC dimmers, screw terminal connections, 16-bit resolution PWM (16,384 steps)
- Dimmer Output Power: 16A non-continuous, 5A continuous
- Maximum Total Power Handling: 10A (limited by rating of input screw terminals)
- Multiple PWM frequencies: 77Hz (high power), 615Hz (flicker free), 5kHz (artifact free for video), 10kHz, 20kHz (noise free for audio)
- Multiple Dimmer Curves: Non-Dim, Non-Dim Inverted, Linear, Linear Inverted, Inverse-Square-Law (ISL), ISL inverted, servo motor pulse clockwise (CW), servo motor pulse counter-clockwise (CCW)
- RC4 Digital Persistence™: 8 user-selectable persistence periods emulating a range of filament lamps
- Sensors: Input voltage, internal temperature, total current draw (sum of 4 dimmers)
- DMX Input/Output: RC4 3.5mm mini, USITT DMX512/1990 data, non-standard port, connector adaptors available. RDM E1.20 and E1.37 (dimmer configuration) support.
- Wireless DMX Protocol: RC4 Wireless RC4Magic-900
- RF Antenna: hidden internal, omnidirectional
All prices and specifications are subject to change without notice.