RC4Magic-900 operates in the 902-928 MHz RF band, licensed ONLY for use in Canada, USA, Australia, Brazil and New Zealand. In other jurisdictions, including Europe, Asia, and Africa, our 2.4GHz RC4Magic Series 3 system is ideal.
The most powerful RC4Magic-900SX dimmer, the 900SX DMX4dim-500 provides four dimmers with a total current capacity of 42A — that’s 500W at 12V, 1000W at 24V. The device works from 6VDC all the way up to 35VDC, ideal for use with 30V battery belts common in the film industry. Like all RC4 SX devices, it includes a built-in radio receiver and uses RC4 OneTouch™ for easy assignment of any DMX channel and dimmer curve to any dimmer with a single press of a single button. Device configuration can also be done with Remote Device Management (RDM) and RC4MagicPC Remote Configuration Software.
RC4Magic-900SX devices are functionally equivalent to our tried-and-true 2.4GHz RC4Magic Series 3 device. For more information about all the features included, review our RC4Magic Series 3 DMX4dim-500 page.
RC4Magic-900SX DMX4dim-500 Specifications
- Dimensions: 112mm x 62mm x 31mm
- Power Input: 6VDC – 35VDC, 0.4W idle draw, ~87% regulation efficiency, screw terminal connections
- Dimmer Outputs: 4 low-voltage DC dimmers, Anderson Powerpole connections, 16-bit resolution PWM (16,384 steps)
- Output Power, per Dimmer: 40A non-continuous, 15A continuous
- Maximum Total Power Handling: 42A (limited by rating of Anderson power input connectors)
- Multiple PWM frequencies: 77Hz (high power), 615Hz (flicker free), 5kHz (artifact free for video), 20kHz (noise free for audio)
- Multiple Dimmer Curves: Non-Dim, Non-Dim Inverted, Linear, Linear Inverted, Inverse-Square-Law (ISL), ISL inverted, servo motor pulse clockwise (CW), servo motor pulse counter-clockwise (CCW).
- RC4 Digital Persistence™: 8 user-selectable persistence periods emulating a range of filament lamps
- Series 3 Versatility: wired and wireless DMX dimming, RC4 Flkr Effects Engine™, RC4 HSL Color Controller, RC4 ColorMatch™, RC4 HotPatch™, RC4MagicPC 3.x compatible, extensive wired RDM support.
- Sensors: Input voltage, internal temperature, total current draw (sum of 4 dimmers)
- DMX Input/Output: RC4 3.5mm mini, USITT DMX512/1990 data, non-standard port, connector adaptors available. RDM E1.20 and E1.37 (dimmer configuration) support.
- Wireless DMX Protocol: RC4 Wireless RC4Magic-900
- RF Antenna: external antenna via RP-SMA connector (shown) or hidden omnidirectional internal
All prices and specifications are subject to change without notice.