The new RC4 LumenDimIO is a non-RDM wireless DMX transceiver. It delivers professional CRMX performance with an entry level price of just $439 USD, providing an affordable way to get started with RC4 LumenDim devices. It’s fully compatible with LumenRadio devices you already own, so now you can affordably add attractively small DMX receivers to any CRMX system.
RC4 LumenDimIO Specifications
- Wireless DMX Protocol: LumenRadio CRMX
- Dimensions: 3.4” x 2.3” x 1.55” nominal (approx. 86mm x 59mm x 40mm)
- Mounting flanges extend an additional 0.5″ (13mm), for a bottom footprint of 4.4″ x 2.3″ (112mm x 59mm)
- 5-pin male and female XLRs for DMX in and out, hardwired together
- Power Input: 6VDC – 23VDC, 100mA. AC POWER ADAPTOR INCLUDED. International purchasers will receive a multiprong adaptor with connections for Europe, UK, Australia, and North America. North American customers will receive a standard adaptor for use in USA and Canada.
- Standard 2.1mm power receptacle, center positive
- Internal jumper option to take power from XLR pins 4 and 5
- User selectable internal DMX termination (enable/disable with the press of one button)
- Included with purchase : one (1) AC Adaptor
- DMX Input: meets USITT DMX512/1990(4us) with 1-second data hold after dropout
- DMX Output: straight-thru hardware connection from DMX input to output
- Optional DMX channel limiting: set lowest and highest channel using RC4 OneTouch (default is full 512-channel universe)
- Any number of LumenDimIO receivers may be used in a system.
- DMX Output: meets USITT DMX512/1990
- The DMX specification allows up to 32 devices on a DMX output. The DMXio data output exceeds this requirement and is capable of driving additional devices.
- Internally protected against static discharge and excessive line loading.
RC4 LumenDimIO DMX Protocol Compliance
- DMX inputs and outputs comply with USITT DMX512/1990(4us).
- DMXio receiver output replicates DMXio transmitter input, providing the same number of DMX channels and the same number of packets per second (pps).
- Minimum number of DMX channels per packet: 1
- Maximum number of DMX channels per packet: 512
- Maximum packet-per-second rate: 44pps with 512 channels, 10000pps with 1 channel